Sunday, December 4, 2011

Amazing life

I always thought i was very lucky to further my study in UK which cost a lot but that's helpful for my future. I can't believe that i can survive in UK for such long time which make me freezing everyday and night. In Malaysia, i can't bear any cold weather, i did not sleep in cold air-conditional room for few years but after flied in UK, i has to walk under the cold windy everyday.


  I has been used the life in here, surrounded by English, cold weather, white people and Pounds. I love this kinds of life, it's make me feel that i was studying and travelling in another country, no stress no limited. I was so so disappointing to my country which always limited our imaging and ideas which can't make us planning and development our self. I likes to invite my mum for travelling at here and she's quite interested to bring whole family to attend my graduation ceremony in next two year. So glad and lucky to have a mother who keep supporting me and encourage me for do anything i likes.
  I have been here for two months, the time is flies and i can't imaging how i can survive in Malaysia after i graduated which is a 25~35 degree celcius country. I think i might need air-conditional after i back there because i have used to live in freezing day and night. I am a good chef isn't it? I love to cook and eat. Its was so lucky i born in chef family so i has no necessary to worry about my food in other country or state, Love u mumy.


No comments:

Post a Comment